SNAP! July 2018
July 2018 is only a few days away, and an exciting energy that adds up to 18 has arrived. If we add 1+8=9, you will understand why we write this vibration as 18/9.
I write the energies for the year ahead towards the end of the previous year, as they get published elsewhere in diaries before the year commences. Then as the month draws nearer, I use what I wrote the previous year and add onto that. I always find it fascinating to see that the year is indeed unfolding according to these universal energies.
What I find particularly exciting about this month, is that the 18 month energy will bring forth the traits of 2018 too, as we are in the 18th year since the year 2000, and indeed the new millenium, kicked in. I kind of want to shout “SNAP” with the month and year “cards”! Lol! And there the title of this blog has just birthed itself.
This month the welfare of humanity and humanitarianism, independence, and building something of lasting benefit is a universal theme. Many will be using personal resources (time or money) to make a difference. 18 is an equalising number, and ties in to the theme of “the great equaliser” that I gave to my blog on the 2018 energies in general.
Tolerance and compassion are attributes of the number 18. The number of the project manager, it plans and executes projects, by tending to favour actions that it considers priority. It is a number that will do this on its own, or by leading the pack.
The root number 9 is the number of the cosmic father, and so it has a global and more impersonal love than the nurturing mother energy of the 6. But in the positive, it is forgiving, lets go of what does not serve, and is UNCONDITIONAL love.
But first – charity begins at home. Check up on close family. Look at their living conditions, check that they are coping financially, assess whether they need medical attention or if it is time to move them to somewhere where they will be taken good care of. Perhaps they need live-in care. Take this further, and see what their emotional needs are. Perhaps it is time to mend fences before it is too late. Perhaps you have parents or grandparents or children who long for just a little of your time and attention.
July is the month to tie up any loose ends. You want a clean slate for August. Donate unwanted articles to charity. Clear out the garage and cupboards in your home. Drop off any groceries that are about to expire or you know you are not going to eat at a local shelter, church or charity. What you are not needing could mean the world to someone else.
If you have not found your niche, look at including professions in arts and culture, health, spirituality, or non-profit ventures.
If you are unemployed at present, consider helping by donating your time and effort to a project close to you, or start your own in your community. Get involved with the youth. Teach them volleyball, soccer, chess or dancing. If you can play an instrument, teach a youngster in your community. Be the solution to a problem. It is better than stressing about the situation and you may meet the person who has need of your skills, which you will not do sitting at home.
If you are living in abundance, consider funding a promising student, or funding and mentoring a start-up business. Do this out of sheer gratitude. I believe there is someone out there who can benefit greatly from your mentorship and financial input. Teach someone to fish, so that you can feed them for a lifetime.
On that note, have a meaningful month of July. Something is going to change. Next month, life takes off at a tangent – but some karma to be dealt with too! I end off with this:
Some cool stuff (and mathemagics which I love) around number 18:
- It is the age at which one legally becomes an adult (well, in many places)
- 18 is the first positive number that is equal to double its digits
- 18 is the sum of the first three positive multiples of 3, and it is divisible by all of them
- The Jewish word “chai”, meaning “life” adds up to 18
- Argon and other noble gases appear in the last group of the periodic table – group 18
- An 18-sided shape is called an octadecagon or an octakaidecagon (notice the word “chai” inherent in the second version?)
- Horses have 18 pairs of ribs and 18 tail bones
- When 18 is alternatively pronounced 幺八 (yāo bā), in China, it strongly resembles the words “going to prosper”
- A number 18 is fortunate for a business number (premises, street number etc)
- In the Bible there are a couple of places where 18 is used as the last year of hardship, and the number 9 (the root number of 18) for endings
- Lastly, 666 adds up to 18, and the hidden meaning of this number is one of the greatest secrets of occultism. It has been concealed in thousands of ways, just as the cryptic text in Revelation has baffled Theologians for centuries. I have my own theories on this number connected to the worldwide web, but it is merely a theory.